Turing Community Room Reservations
Thank you for inquiring about hosting an event at Turing School of Software & Design. Turing School rooms are available by reservation. Turing School reserves the right to change, alter, or cancel a room reservation at its discretion and with appropriate notice when possible.
- Please submit room reservation requests via email ([email protected]) at least 10 days prior to the event.
- Confirmation for Turing School rooms may take up to 24-48 hours.
- Your request is verified when you receive a room confirmation email from Turing School.
- Requests must be between the hours of 4:30PM and 9:00PM on weekdays and 8:00AM and 4:00PM on weekends.
- The building locks its doors at 6pm and weekends. If your event takes place after 6pm or the weekends, you will need a volunteer to stand by the building doors to let people inside.
- If you rearrange a room, please return it to its original configuration so that the room will be ready for its next usage.
- Dispose all signs, papers, and waste from your event. If refreshments have been served, you MUST clean up the room before you leave.
- Alcohol is not allowed to be served.
- If your reservation is for a Saturday or Sunday, we suggest arriving 20 minutes before your event to ensure that you are able to enter the school. If you can’t enter, contact Ramiro Vaca, Facilities & Events Coordinator.
- Your event must adhere to our community values of diversity and inclusiveness.
- Any questions and comments regarding rooms can be sent to [email protected]